September Beauty Favorites (List)
* Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, $12; soapandglory.com
Removes makeup and cleanses skin all in one! Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling tingly/refreshed
* KWEEN Cosmetics “Butter Pecan” Setting Powder, $15; kweencosmetics.co
The perfect (and less expensive) alternative to the Laura Mercier Powder I hold so close to my heart. Silky smooth & keeps my makeup in place all day.
* Colourpop “Yes Please!” Eyeshadow Palette, $16; colourpopcosmetics.com
The perfect mix of mattes and shimmers. My “go-to” for everyday makeup looks.
* LOE CAL “Sugar & Spice” Highlighter, $15; shoploecal.us
Handmade, buttery, super pigmented highlighter. The perfect champagne gold glow for medium/dark complexions.
Shop LOE CAL with code “tiairraa” to save $$
* NOLASkin Iconic Elixir, $21; nolaskinsentials.com
I can’t live without it at this point. 1 of 2 powerhouse serums I use daily to control breakouts + fade acne scarring.
* NOLASkin “Witches Brew” Toner Water, $15; nolaskinsentials.com
I couldn’t ask for a more perfect toner. I couldn’t even wish for one ... I think. Another gem from NOLA packed with tea tree oil + witch hazel for combo/oily skin types - acne prone skin types will love this the most.
Shop NOLA with code “tiairraa” to save $$
* Bahi Sunflower Sweets Serum, $20-80; bahi.care
Oily skin needs moisture, too. The sunflower serum is the perfect balance of moisture and magic for my skin. My face feels softer, smoother and hydrated throughout the day without the excessive oiliness.
Shop BAHI with code “tiairraa” to save $$
* Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay Mask + Scrub, $4; freemanbeauty.com
I stab double duty beauty, tbh. Perfect for extracting blackheads, exfoliating the skin and doesn’t hurt your wallet? Issa win.