The Best Drugstore Beauty Products
By Wanna's World
The first time I wrote about “The Best Drugstore Beauty Products” it received a lot of positive feedback, so why not bring it back and add more affordable goodies to the list? If saving money and shopping smart in 2018 is apart of your New Years Resolution, then get ready to indulge and save some major coin.
Maybelline, “Big Shot” Mascara (https://t.co/KcmX6eSx6U)
- I had to list this product as #1 because I swear by this faithfully. Whenever I need to stock up on Masacara, I always look for Maybelline’s “Big Shot” in the drugstore beauty aisle. For under $10, this formula will have your lashes looking big, bold and beautiful.
L’Oréal Paris, “Infalliable Lip Paints” (https://www.lorealparisusa.com/)
- For just $8, L’Oréal does the job with their fantastic lip paints. Coming in a wide variety of colours, the product is highly pigmented and touts designer-like application.
Neutrogena, “Makeup Cleansing Towelettes” (https://www.neutrogena.com/)
- I used to be the type to lather my face in soap and water to remove my makeup and it left my skin feeling dull and stiff. I don’t exactly remember when I first purchased Neutrogena’s Cleansing Towelettes but it truly makes a difference. For under $10 the product leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
NYX, “Soft Matte Lip Cream” (http://www.amazon.com/NYX-Cosmetics-Matte-Cream-Copenhagen/dp/B00IAKD2C0)
- I don’t think I’ll ever stop talking about how fabulous this product is due its creamy application. If you’re looking for something that’s not quite a lipgloss or a lipstick, try this beauty product from NYX.
Revlon, “ColourStay Brow Pencil” (http://www.revlon.ca/)
- While I swear by ABH’s brow pomade, this affordable alternative by Revlon is the perfect fit for all skin tones. This smooth pencil is ideal for filling in your brows when you need a little extra something, something.